Sign in to follow this  
icpurplepplalot

Checking on my BTL

Haven't heard from Nick or Scott in awhile, so I am checking up to see if my BTL has been rebuilt yet or not. I understand that yall are busy, but I emailed you twice, and the last thing you said to me about 2 weeks ago in your last email, was that it would be done nearly 2 weeks ago.

Just give me an update is all I ask, and please don't take this as me getting hostile or an attitude with you. Any time I have talk to Nick or Scott, they have been very helpful, and I understand that this a busy time for them right now, but I would really like to get my sub back if it is finished.

Thanks,

Jonathan

moved to FI General as this is NOT a Technical question :(

nick will be on later im sure hang in there buddy

holly shit, i have never seen this happen

holly chit, i have never seen this happen

I wish Nick or Scott would just get back to me. My btl was supposed to be finished nearly 3 weeks ago, and they have had it for 2 months.

Now, Nick and Scott are both great guys to deal with when you are talking to them, but I'm getting kinda tired of beingtold when my sub will be ready, and it not being finished when I was told. Now, there is lying that Scott and Nick make amazing speakers, but I would really like them to be upfront with me and tell me exactly when my sub will be finished.

Chill out man, you know the top plate was torn all to pieces and had to be re-machined. When you get metal near a magnet it turns into a mess...that mess takes time to clean out unless you want a coil that is shorted as soon as you hook it up.

I've been out of town since Friday, just posting on my cell phone when needed. I'm now back to my laptop and a stable internet connection. Prior to this I was working 16 hours a day and away from internet..needless to say i've got a little over 200 emails to sift through.

Sub is done, haven't spoken with Scott today but I know it will go out this week.

Chill out man, you know the top plate was torn all to pieces and had to be re-machined. When you get metal near a magnet it turns into a mess...that mess takes time to clean out unless you want a coil that is shorted as soon as you hook it up.

I've been out of town since Friday, just posting on my cell phone when needed. I'm now back to my laptop and a stable internet connection. Prior to this I was working 16 hours a day and away from internet..needless to say i've got a little over 200 emails to sift through.

Sub is done, haven't spoken with Scott today but I know it will go out this week.

Thank you, and I am sorry if I came off as an ass, I do apologize.

I will stand by your speakers and your company, as they are great, and well I have been waiting awhile to get the sub back and was just getting antsy. Thank you again for getting back to me, and I apologize again if I came off the wrong way. Hope to hear from you soon Nick.

Just sent you another one actually. I sold the BTL today, and am needing you to ship it to the buyer of that's ok.

I included the buyer's info in the email, just get back to me please about when I may be shipped to him.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Sign in to follow this