Sign in to follow this  
2000LaDe

157 @ 39hz so far

hey jacob with 3 of ur 3000ds so far with my windshield losing its seal and moving 4" im doing a 157 at 39hz with my batteries not being charged for 4 months.

solid solid solid amps!! cant wait to buy 3 more :)

will post vids and pictures as soon as i get them. the van has a show to attend in 2 hours :)

oh and btw thats my wall still being bare mdf and not curved or anything :) only gonna get louder!!! watch out bassracers haha

ok so i gotta get a new winshield now. didnt get the winshield breaking on camera but did get one of it moving before it broke but its still uploading. but i do have a quick picture of what the windshield looks like now. it popped at 156.4......... i think i need to raise the tuning up just a bit and figure out a way to brace my windshield haha. bad vehicle to be that loud in....

ok picture..

SANY0154.jpg

vid to come after it uploads

ok it uploaded

th_SANY0152.jpg

not a very good angle in the vid.

Edited by 2000LaDe

hmm loud as atomic bombs

hahaha they had problems keeping the mic on the windshield.

quote from my buddy running the van.

"StillwellMelvin: u do a 56.6 in the cab and a 46 in the car next to u not runnin yet

StillwellMelvin: not chitin u ask rp (owner of soundcheck)"

irrc on mythbuster the a-bomb that struck hiroshima was 230 db...

lol i dont think they had a termlab back then.... hahahahaha and did they measure it on the dash?

Could you imagine a vechile holding up to 200 plus dbs? Hell 230 dbs would just be like head blowing bass.... :suicide-santa:

aight so the van came out for the first time today at the soundcheck customs show in lafayette indiana. didnt get all the highs hooked up so it was only burped about 40 times today haha. and the adassa subs i have took the sundown 3000ds i have at 16v like a champ.

got a couple flex vids and some pictures of some of the other vehicles at the show.

hope u enjoy.

this is the best flex vid to give u an idea why my windshield broke :)

th_Picture049.jpg

suction cups came off the termlab sensor OOPS

th_Picture055.jpg

PASSENGER SIDE hair trick door open.

th_Picture050.jpg

pictures of the competition

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture058.jpg