Sign in to follow this  
jonesy

Anyone know where i can buy these terminals?

Thats not what im looking for needs to be silver and thread less posts just like in the pic. Im tryn to match the posts on te woofer exactly, due to the fact the other side broke off during shipping!

I'd be more worried about the basket :shrug: The only way to get matching terminals is to call the subwoofer company and see if you can buy direct.

Thats not what im looking for needs to be silver and thread less posts just like in the pic. Im tryn to match the posts on te woofer exactly, due to the fact the other side broke off during shipping!

I'd be more worried about the basket :shrug: The only way to get matching terminals is to call the subwoofer company and see if you can buy direct.

They dont make the woofer anymore:( But the basket was thrown out! Got a new basket and reconed it so all i need is the terminals to match! I see other woofers use the same terminals i just cant seem to find em and buy em!

Picky!

Email Fi or Incriminator and see if they'll sell you some. They both use silver.

Not sure why the terminals have to match. I'd get the cheapest ones I could and run with it.

Not sure why the terminals have to match. I'd get the cheapest ones I could and run with it.

I like those posts and i want them to match exactly cause im picky and i want to buy a crap load of them for future recones!

They have a hollow tube @ the top to solder the tinsels in..........i just like the design!

Why not just buy four of them. Then they'll match. ;)

What brand was that subwoofer? Maybe you can find the build house.

The law of diminishing returns happens quickly.

Why not just buy four of them. Then they'll match. ;)

What brand was that subwoofer? Maybe you can find the build house.

The sub is a Elemental Designs SPv.3 Proto.....They made 3 and ended the production only 3 subs were put out and i have 2 of them! I think the motors are the same as a crystal compx 15! actully the whole sub looks the same just diffrent dust cap and spiders are a little bit diffrent in color!

DSC01509.jpg

Edited by jonesy

Any company that does recones can sell you these. ED, Fi, Atomic, PAP or RU.

-Robert