Sign in to follow this  
NofearX18

18" Fi BTL Fully Loaded

fing05.gif I am extremely happy to say that i just bought a fully loaded Fi BTL 18" for my Jimmy. I cant wait to get it. I heard it takes a little while for Fi to get them out to their customers... Either way im just glad i got one! I am going to be running it in ported enclosure that will probably end up being anywhere from 6-7 cubes and i am going to give 35hz a shot.

35 should give me some kick ass lows and still some decent lows rite? just making sure before i start on my box. :shrug:

Anyway i will be buying a Sundown SAZ3000D when i get the money and upgrading my electrical system with an Alternator first. Until then i need my Hifonics Bx1605d to power my BTL for a little while, should be ok i guess.

Anyway i was just bored and thought id share. Now i have to sell my 2 10" Kicker L7's and my fiberglass box... Any one interested, Message me and we will talk.

fing05.gif I am extremely happy to say that i just bought a fully loaded Fi BTL 18" for my Jimmy. I cant wait to get it. I heard it takes a little while for Fi to get them out to their customers... Either way im just glad i got one! I am going to be running it in ported enclosure that will probably end up being anywhere from 6-7 cubes and i am going to give 35hz a shot.

35 should give me some kick ass lows and still some decent lows rite? just making sure before i start on my box. :shrug:

Anyway i will be buying a Sundown SAZ3000D when i get the money and upgrading my electrical system with an Alternator first. Until then i need my Hifonics Bx1605d to power my BTL for a little while, should be ok i guess.

Anyway i was just bored and thought id share. Now i have to sell my 2 10" Kicker L7's and my fiberglass box... Any one interested, Message me and we will talk.

I ordered my BLs last Thursday.. so it took about 4 days to build and i just got the shipping info. Took about a week and a half, im pleased.

Sign in to follow this