Sign in to follow this  
mrray13

Yea, it's a bummer, I know. What can ya do? :Doh:

The older drivers were never sold as RL-i's in fact, they are built upon the same basic motor topology, but I bought them on liquidation as they were initially intended for another customer (not me). I figure I may as well let you all know about 'em while we wait for the RL-i's, just in case they may suffice for your application (and they're a little cheaper).

All RL-i8 waitlisters will be receiving an email later today, with an offer for a small batch of Audiopulse EPIC 8" drivers that were delivered to me in efforts to settle a small portion of the longstanding production debt owed to me. I am confident that these EPIC drivers are on par with the RL-i8, and while I don't particularly care to push another company's product, I figure it's the least I can do for the people who have so patiently been waiting for so long. They will be sold at a discount to their retail price. Please note, I have these in extremely limited quantity, so these will be available exclusively to waitlisters for two weeks. If there are any left after that period, I will list them here on the forum for anyone else who may be interested.

hurry up two weeks!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: