jtinordi77

Fi Q question

To start off with i know everyone at Fi must be really busy with all the orders on fi q's and they must be sick of these questions but im jsut excited to get my 12" fi q. My question is to someone who works with fi, i dont know any body yet, i ordered my fi Q about 9 days ago and i did recieve an e-mail saying it will take 7-10. But the status on Fi website still says order recieved and nothing else (UPS says billing info recieved). my question is when to expect my q and if its even being built yet( sorry in head of time if you have been getting alot of this!) thanks for the help.

UPS will update the tracking information when it is done and picked up, until then it will just say billing information recieved. Your looking at 7-10 business days right now..

Thanks!

-Nick

UPS will update the tracking information when it is done and picked up, until then it will just say billing information recieved. Your looking at 7-10 business days right now..

Thanks!

-Nick

so is that 7-10 business added to my 9 days since i ordered it or 7-10 total, sorry to be repetitive.

Thanks!

-Nick

so is that 7-10 business added to my 9 days since i ordered it or 7-10 total, sorry to be repetitive.

No, 7-10 total. I would give it 7-10 days from the day your received your email from UPS. I know how it feels, I've got a 15" Q on order, and am getting ancy.

No, 7-10 total. I would give it 7-10 days from the day your received your email from UPS. I know how it feels, I've got a 15" Q on order, and am getting ancy.

Yeah i know i am too and this is my first car audio setup i am putting in now. :D

You have to realize that two weeks for a custom built sub tailored to your liking should NOT be a concern. It boggles my mind when people get upset about this. It's not a take off the shelf JL Audio or something, calm down

You have to realize that two weeks for a custom built sub tailored to your liking should NOT be a concern. It boggles my mind when people get upset about this. It's not a take off the shelf JL Audio or something, calm down

For real. I dont mind waiting. One of my friends is like, When's your sub comin in? He asks me this every day or two.

For real. I dont mind waiting. One of my friends is like, When's your sub comin in? He asks me this every day or two.

I think you have me wrong, i am not upset that my sub is not here in one week, this is my first system and i am just getting ancy to get it here. I was just asking because i am curious think about your first system you put in.

I think you have me wrong, i am not upset that my sub is not here in one week, this is my first system and i am just getting ancy to get it here. I was just asking because i am curious think about your first system you put in.

It's cool we're not bashing, we all remember that feeling. I think your gonna really enjoy it. Mine is a big step up from some Mclass 10's in a prefab fart box. To a 15Q in a 3.6cu box tuned for 32hz. Should smash the lows. :neil: