DD99Z

my summer beater

I forgot to post these pics of my daily driver.. this car was built by my friend Brian Scott who was the only reason I was able to start my shop years ago.. he owns his own shop "Sounds and Motion" in Houghton Michigan.. He's the best abstract engineer of custom audio installations i've ever known. Most people can think up great ideas but he's the type that builds through all those idea's amazing.. some of this early job's (pre-pimp me ride) just blew people away and I can't type enough about how awesome his skills are.. anyway here's some pics.

image-178.jpg

image-171.jpg

image-184.jpg

image-174.jpg

image-176.jpg

image-177.jpg

image-181.jpg

image-183.jpg

Anyway it's a 1995 Talon esi (NON-trubo) lol she ain't got much go with around 1000lbs. over gvw but she still turns some heads ... there's a jensen flip-o in the dash 1 set mtx thunder ax comps. 2- sets pioneer rev 6.5's, 4-DD2500 12"s 1 - mtx 2 channel (subs), 6 275X Mtx amps (1 per high) 5 screens of various sizes . one key hole camera, lots of fiberglass and deadning lots of wiring and 2 linear acutators for hatch and one windshield wiper motor that drives the lift for the screen in the hatch

take away the screens, the body kit, the comps facing towards the back.... and yea i think i'd like it.

either way looks to be a quality install, just not my taste.

well thanks.. it's a party machine not a sq, spl, or show or even go.. but it's fun :neil:

YEah it's a blast especially when i have the Red hot chille's, or Phil Collins playing. There are so many people that expect 50 cent or Flo Ride to be on repeat in my car... lol I love the looks I get when I ride by with the glen miller playing.