Sign in to follow this  
techaninna

First Comp.... First Place

Second time ever on a meter First time ever competing and I won first in Street C with 145.9. I got there early this morning and was in the lane qualifying within ten minutes of being there. They gave me a CD and I started at 32hz and just went up 3 tracks at a time within 30 seconds until I got to 48hz. I am still not sure where I peak but 48hz was the only track I played on my other 3 runs. Thanks to Sundown Jerry for his advice.

Gear:

2 15 Sundown Nightshades

1 SAZ1500 at .5 ohm

1 Powemaster D2400

1 MLA module

145.9 and I think I got more if I can get some meter time to test.

trophy.jpg

Was on TL, Sealed, on dash truck off.

did you read my post??? J/K very nice score now for another 1500 and a couple more batts huh

Nice score, you beat me, lol. I did a 143.6 with my 2 subs on Outkast - Speakerboxx Intro, sealed TL mic on dash. I was revving to about 3K RPM however with no batts and stock alt.

did you read my post??? J/K very nice score now for another 1500 and a couple more batts huh

I did read you post I guess I thought TL scores where the only ones people post. I just want to make sure my electrical is up to par for two. Yeah though thats the plan get another D2400 and another 1500, and ad244 alt.

Nice score, you beat me, lol. I did a 143.6 with my 2 subs on Outkast - Speakerboxx Intro, sealed TL mic on dash. I was revving to about 3K RPM however with no batts and stock alt.

No battery?

My D2400 is my starting battery. I need another D2400 though in order to run another 1500.

I did read you post I guess I thought TL scores where the only ones people post. I just want to make sure my electrical is up to par for two. Yeah though thats the plan get another D2400 and another 1500, and ad244 alt.

they might be posting a tl score but there is a big differnce where and how you make the score. most usaci people build different then dbdrag people a guy in usac can bang a 160+ but sealed on the dash cant do but a 153

No battery?

My D2400 is my starting battery. I need another D2400 though in order to run another 1500.

i burped 2 3000's @ .5 ohm each off one nsb90 under my hood!!

they might be posting a tl score but there is a big differnce where and how you make the score. most usaci people build different then dbdrag people a guy in usac can bang a 160+ but sealed on the dash cant do but a 153

Yeah I knew usaci was in the kick. Its outlaw with the door open?

No battery?

I just want to be decent for everyday driving too. I hope 145+ alt and two D2400s is ok to run two 1500 at 2 ohm (1ohm each amp).

No battery?

Well, just a standard NAPA battery, nothing special at all.

No battery?

I just want to be decent for everyday driving too. I hope 145+ alt and two D2400s is ok to run two 1500 at 2 ohm (1ohm each amp).

that should do the trick but I would get them down to .5 each

No battery?

that should do the trick but I would get them down to .5 each

2 Dual 2 Nightshades

Second time ever on a meter First time ever competing and I won first in Street C with 145.9. I got there early this morning and was in the lane qualifying within ten minutes of being there. They gave me a CD and I started at 32hz and just went up 3 tracks at a time within 30 seconds until I got to 48hz. I am still not sure where I peak but 48hz was the only track I played on my other 3 runs. Thanks to Sundown Jerry for his advice.

Gear:

2 15 Sundown Nightshades

1 SAZ1500 at .5 ohm

1 Powemaster D2400

1 MLA module

trophy.jpg

I was at the slamology what car were you driving???

Gear:

2 15 Sundown Nightshades

1 SAZ1500 at .5 ohm

1 Powemaster D2400

1 MLA module

trophy.jpg

THE Avalanche. ya I hear that Jerry was quite busy. even had an incident with Baldmans windshield

THE Avalanche. ya I hear that Jerry was quite busy. even had an incident with Baldmans windshield

Yeah the red avalanche.... Yeah wasn't paying attenting then I see Jerry pouring water on his leg.

Nice score and congrats!! I was there sat. :( I wish I could have seen and heard your truck.

Nice score and congrats!! I was there sat. :( I wish I could have seen and heard your truck.

Thanks it was kind of spurt of the moment Sunday morning. If the wife will let me I am going to try to make it to the Ft. wayne show on the 13th of July.

Glad I could help a little.

Man i'm not going to live the windshield thing down. Its everywhere.

I never heard how you ended up through it I saw the pic of you sitting on top of it

Sign in to follow this