ok so i installed my optima up front... what kindda battery do you think i should get to back up the amp i have? (kicker zx2500.1)

I was looking at at a powermaster D3100 but idk if that would be overkill or not =(

power master batteries are good . i have some batts for sale they are tall and skinny pm me

pm sent... anyone else have suggestions?

Buy a pair of 1000CCA batteries at Walmart for the 1/2 the price of any "car audio battery". Take them back and exchange them as many times as you want (free if you save your receipt), you could throw a fresh set in for every competition if you really wanted to...

Honestly, you'd never know the difference...

Edited by 95Honda

Buy a pair of 1000CCA batteries at Walmart for the 1/2 the price of any "car audio battery". Take them back and exchange them as many times as you want (free if you save your receipt), you could throw a fresh set in for every competition if you really wanted to...

hahahahaha . thats one way to do it. but you want to install it once and never do it again

lol but then i would have to waste the gas =P and the uncertanty of knowing when to replace them or not... plus im not looking to do competitions oustside of me proving to my friends that my car is louder =P my 4 12in JL w0s arent enough for me

lol but then i would have to waste the gas =P and the uncertanty of knowing when to replace them or not... plus im not looking to do competitions oustside of me proving to my friends that my car is louder =P my 4 12in JL w0s arent enough for me

if thats all you are pushing my batts couls handle that . how much watts rms are you running

what kind of optima did you put up front red or yellow top

ill be running 2500 rms not sure what the peak is... and i got the yellowcap

edit:

my old system is only 1500 peak but im putting in two 15in fi bls on a kicker zx2500.1

Edited by LilBlacky

I wasn't refering to them failing, they will proabaly outlast your system...... I was refering to getting a brand new fresh battery any time you want.... And for free.....

I wasn't refering to them failing, they will proabaly outlast your system...... I was refering to getting a brand new fresh battery any time you want.... And for free.....

ahhhhh got ya... hmm idk maybe ill try it

ok so i installed my optima up front... what kindda battery do you think i should get to back up the amp i have? (kicker zx2500.1)

I was looking at at a powermaster D3100 but idk if that would be overkill or not =(

Yes, the D3100 would be overkill, but overkill is always good in car audio. You will have plenty of power for upgrades down the road. Our minimum recommendation for a 2500W system would be a D925 in the back near the amp ;)

Yes, the D3100 would be overkill, but overkill is always good in car audio. You will have plenty of power for upgrades down the road. Our minimum recommendation for a 2500W system would be a D925 in the back near the amp ;)

hmmm well do you guys have any authorized dealers in az? or inernet dealers

hmmm well do you guys have any authorized dealers in az? or inernet dealers

jegs.com

cool thanks alot =) yall are so helpfull