Sign in to follow this  
frankyp00

Do I remove the Allen Bolt of back of Fi BL?

So I unrapped my new toys today and put them in. But I want to make sure that I don't need to remove this bolt covering the pole. I'm thinking it's just there for shipping so nothing gets in, but no book = no idea.

Great looking sub, and I'm happy. Perhaps someone could save the Fi guys some time and make up a generic 2 page book or something. You know like people always like to ask "where's the mounting holes" and now I'm asking about the allen bolt. etc. etc.

So I unrapped my new toys today and put them in. But I want to make sure that I don't need to remove this bolt covering the pole. I'm thinking it's just there for shipping so nothing gets in, but no book = no idea.

Great looking sub, and I'm happy. Perhaps someone could save the Fi guys some time and make up a generic 2 page book or something. You know like people always like to ask "where's the mounting holes" and now I'm asking about the allen bolt. etc. etc.

i was actually looking at my sub the other day.... where the hell are the mounting holes!?!?!?!

No man, don't try to pull it out. You'll have to get a torch out and melt it to 500 degrees to even get the pole to move. It's not supposed to have a pole vent that is how it is designed :). Most know that, putting a booklet together really isn't worth it. Mainly because the vast majority of people who purchase the subs are DIY guy's and it isn't their first time around the block.

Thanks!

-Nick

New kid on the block. blah haha..

Thanks, just wanted to make sure that I wasn't leaving it in there. Cause I couldn't imagine what would happen if it was installed and not supposed to be in there when running haha.

No worries, better to ask then not know and mess up!

Sign in to follow this