Sign in to follow this  
basshead08

Digital Audio DHC2154?

Does anyone have any experience with a Digital Audio DHC2154? My only concern is can it do 1000 true rms at 1 ohm. I know its not a great amp but my kicker 1200.1 was stolen and I am trying to work through college and dont have alot of extra right now. A guy on realm of excursion offered it to me for $150 shipped. Is it worth it?

I would steer clear.

Can you give me some reasoning behind it? Im not trying to sound like a smart*** I just want to get some facts. Thanks for the reply.

:coffee:
I would steer clear.

Can you give me some reasoning behind it? Im not trying to sound like a smart*** I just want to get some facts. Thanks for the reply.

I don't know about them, but i bet you could find something nicer on the for sale thread.

The guy you are referring to buys cheap crap without consulting anyone. And then tries to pawn it off on helpless noobs (such as yourself) when he realizes he effed up.

There are HUNDREDS of better amps for that money. Just check the F/s Section.

If you want 1kwRMS check out my Arc Audio amp.

Thanks man. Thats why I asked about it here so I could get an honest opinion without him putting in his .02. As soon as I sell my other truck I am probably gonna buy the arc audio or the audioque. Although I am still searching the internet high and low for another kx 1200.1 or a sundown sae 1000 used in my price range.

p.s. Why you gotta use the "noob" word on me man lol jk? Im learning a little more everyday.

Edited by basshead08