Sign in to follow this  
pimpedout97x

actual output from sundown 100.2 and 100.4?

100 x 2 watts @ 4 ohms

200 x 2 watts @ 2 ohms

400 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms bridged

100 x 4 watts @ 4 ohms

160 x 4 watts @ 2 ohms

320 x 2 watts @ 4 ohms bridged

how much power do both of these amps usually put out, at each of those loads (4 ohms, 2 ohms, and 4 ohms bridged)

i got a new job, and i think i want to run 2 sundown 3k's in the MINI, rather than the crunch GP3000D's.....reason i was going for the crunchs is becuase they're cheap.

but now that ill be able to afford the sundowns, and hopefully get a deal if i buy it all at once ;), i can run these.

The 100.2 does more than 25% more than rated power, the 100.4 does around 15% over rated power.

i might wait until the new 100.2 comes out as well. i need the most power possible.

but im pretty set on running your amps :)

i start my new job on the 14th.

Since my 100.2 has 60a worth of fusing I'm gonna guess that it'll do about 550watts full tilt. Even at 4ohm stereo it makes my RF Power 6.5s absolutely scream.

100 x 2 watts @ 4 ohms

200 x 2 watts @ 2 ohms

400 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms bridged

100 x 4 watts @ 4 ohms

160 x 4 watts @ 2 ohms

320 x 2 watts @ 4 ohms bridged

how much power do both of these amps usually put out, at each of those loads (4 ohms, 2 ohms, and 4 ohms bridged)

i got a new job, and i think i want to run 2 sundown 3k's in the MINI, rather than the crunch GP3000D's.....reason i was going for the crunchs is becuase they're cheap.

but now that ill be able to afford the sundowns, and hopefully get a deal if i buy it all at once ;), i can run these.

what kind of electrical upgrade are u goin to do on the mini to run those?

The 100.2 does more than 25% more than rated power, the 100.4 does around 15% over rated power.

I was reading the brochure which came with my 100.4, it was saying the amp does rated power @ 12.5V?

Is that true? :neil:

Cuz i'm loving how this amp powering my Type R comps

So can i assume at higher voltages it gonna do a bit more?

i really love the way you all rate your amps! :neil:

funny thing, the Crunch GP 3000D is way more expensive than the SAZ3000D here in Trinidad... :huh:

i really love the way you all rate your amps! :neil:

funny thing, the Crunch GP 3000D is way more expensive than the SAZ3000D here in Trinidad... :huh:

thats odd I can get the GP for $450 all day long here in the US

wanna hear a joke.. using 6.4 to convert US$ to TT$.. the Crunch GP Pro down here works out to around... get ready for it.. US $1260!!! :wtf: (i figure that would include shipping.. but still!)

Sign in to follow this