Sign in to follow this  
danracer

new gear to use w/ my saz 1500d :P

well this is what i have :P im gonna use the saz at .35 so ill be posting numbers of how much power it does (if i find a clampmeter :D) and how does it perform.

DSC00662.jpg

Battery power FTMFW :P

DSC00663.jpg

new bussbar:D

and last but deff. not least my recone for my DD 9515 ...i bought a new basket also

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

i deff. will...gonna start testing as soon as i get the sub reconed and make the box (probably this saturday :) )

We need to set you up with one of my monster 80+ pound subs next year when they are ready! :)

Good luck!

We need to set you up with one of my monster 80+ pound subs next year when they are ready! :)

:+1:

My prototype motor is nearing completion @ the factory - so I'll be starting testing on it in the next few weeks!

Lets see some SPL numbers Dan! Should be a big improvement from the old sub :)

:woot:

hmm 2 of those new subs should do a nice number :D lol tomorrow im gonna make the box and start testing for the sweet spot and all that...im looking for a min. of a 145 since i have big match on the puerto ricos spl finals versus a friend of mine that has a caravan so it ill be minivan vs minivan :P

Edited by danracer

My prototype motor is nearing completion @ the factory - so I'll be starting testing on it in the next few weeks!

Definitely keep us informed. This sub will come in 18" trim right? lol.

This sub will come in 18" trim right? lol.

They will all be custom, so yes.

Just when I think your the greatest man on earth you go and do something even better. Damn Jacob your the best (no homo of course).

x2!!!!! :eek5wavey:

hmm 2 of those new subs should do a nice number :D lol tomorrow im gonna make the box and start testing for the sweet spot and all that...im looking for a min. of a 145 since i have big match on the puerto ricos spl finals versus a friend of mine that has a caravan so it ill be minivan vs minivan :P

fing05.gif

Looking good so far :)

For max SPL you should try some Aeroports later on too.

update!!! lol just did my first 140.0 in my life woot lol with dead batteries at 1.4 ohms :P more to come hopefully

thanks lol it was really hard to break the 140's in my van lol since i only have 1 15 and 1 1500d but i did it hopefully ill keep gaining tenths by trying new stuff...i still have to do 2 pos and neg runs to the back battery, take off the back seat to see if i gain anything, tune the box and a couple more things :P, also im having a really distorted signal on the termlab's o-scope because i need to have the radio on full and the amp gain maxed out and there it gives me the best number lpf open, SF, closed, bassboost 0, phase 0, radio all on 0, loudness off...also the nsb works awesome my voltage drops to 13.6 from 13.9 at 1.4 ohms :P

well just came back from testing my eq. i started doin 140.2 at 1.4 so i decided to put it @ .35 so on the first burp i did 143.4, after that i charged the batts and did a 144.2 charged em again and got 144.5 well i kept testing and got a 145.3 :| really really happy with the amp takes burps @ .35 like a champ i love it tomorow is the big match vs the friend of mine hopefully ill own him :) lol

Sign in to follow this