Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

anyone wanna stop me from walling one of my lincolns.

just as it states.

i wanna wall off wanna of my lincolns.

lemme hear it.

don't do it, it's a waste of money...

lol

lol

but im choked for space in my trunk.... and even to step up to the btl i need more space,

lol

but im choked for space in my trunk.... and even to step up to the btl i need more space,

How many people normally ride with you in your caddy?

Walling limits that, but if it's a spare car, I say go for it. It's a lot of work.

lol

How many people normally ride with you in your caddy?

Walling limits that, but if it's a spare car, I say go for it. It's a lot of work.

HEY HEY LINCOLN BUDDY

i donno i hardly drive any of my cars.

but i do make runs to austin with people somtimes in my black one.....

but the white one is a classic,

either way i know its a hard personal choice either car..... im looking for reasons not to do it,

you say its a waste of money and a waste of a car. i hear that. what else

How about it's like deciding to have a kid.

There isn't any going back to the way things were before. If you love your cars, you are better off buying a cheap suv or hatch and doing it in one of those.

If youre trying to find reasons not to do it, shouldn't that tell you your answer? Your decision though

Better yet

why do u want someone to talk you out of it?

You wann do it, go for it

do it you fucking pussy, and forget to bolt it down too :)

well... i mputting it out there for people to give me reasons not to because I KNOW its a HUGE deal and there is no going back,

BOLT IT DOWN FOR WHAT! :Tom:

ill do it... but..... its my first time, and im kinda scared.. and... tell me you love me

Dude..........if u don't want to do it to one of ur beloved lincolns, go buy one more. I mean shit man.............this way u keep the classic AND the new one fresh.

do it you pucking pussy, and forget to bolt it down too :)

^^im with this guy :rockwoot:

if you wanna do it, fudgein do it...super cereal :rockwoot:

if i get a new suv its gonna be ford excursion and then i wont wall it. ill just do 4 upfires with a back fire port

the only two reasons i would wall my car off is one im running out or trunk space..... two... i think it would be clean looking, and it may sound great.....

lookie here. lastnight this this lil car club here in town has a caviler with 2 AB's sitting on the back seat, and the people there seem to have thought he was louder outside of the car....

no doubt im lounder inside.

i donno maybe i just wanna have a pissing contest in my head.... and im very bored with my toys at this point.

if i get a new suv its gonna be ford excursion and then i wont wall it. ill just do 4 upfires with a back fire port

the only two reasons i would wall my car off is one im running out or trunk space..... two... i think it would be clean looking, and it may sound great.....

lookie here. lastnight this this lil car club here in town has a caviler with 2 AB's sitting on the back seat, and the people there seem to have thought he was louder outside of the car....

no doubt im lounder inside.

i donno maybe i just wanna have a pissing contest in my head.... and im very bored with my toys at this point.

Every wall set-up I have ever heard... doesn't sound good. Walls are all about getting loud and sacrificing everything else to get there.