Sign in to follow this  
Tez

does anyone snowmobile???

Do any of you guys snowmobile. What kind a sleds are you rockin? I just got a Polaris 08 800 Dragon RMK 163 its bad ass!!! lets see what you got

I've got an 02 Poo 600 Edge 121" I'd love a Dragon, but only manage to log 800-1200 mi/yr so getting something newer isn't really all that necessary. Nice sled btw!

I have a 98 xc 600 i havn't driven in like 2 years because we dont get much snow in southern mn lately. I did go to the U.P. this year and my rental was an 04 ski-doo MXZ 800. First A-arm sled I've ever driven (aside from an 09 skidoo e-tec i drove down the ditch that the guy had....mmm torque) and i LOVED it.

I have a 98 xc 600 i havn't driven in like 2 years because we dont get much snow in southern mn lately. I did go to the U.P. this year and my rental was an 04 ski-doo MXZ 800. First A-arm sled I've ever driven (aside from an 09 skidoo e-tec i drove down the ditch that the guy had....mmm torque) and i LOVED it.

Crazy since Milwaukee just got hammered. Enough here in Minny to crack out another 1000mi while being gone for a good portion of every week for work.

Yeah yeah :D

I spent quite a bit of time sledding this year actually. Well worth it.

Love it myself, but you get a bit more snow than we do :)