Sign in to follow this  
philsteroni

where's the sub at?

hey fi,

i ordered a sub from you guys back in april (19th) it got lost in the mail. then you guys asked me to confirm my address to send out the 2nd and no reply since then. is it sent out? just let me know what's going on. i don't care anymore, im tired of waiting, i'll pay extra for faster shipping if that's what it takes. i'm going down to the states(jersey) the last week of july maybe you have some kind of dealer where i can pick it up. i know your not responsible for shipping... but we have to figure something out here. i paid you 400+$ almost 3 months ago and still no sub(bl 15). all i see is thank you's from people all over the forum for receiving multiple subs in the mail from you guys and i can't even get a reply from my emails. i feel like i'm being forgotten or something. not to mention i bought an saz1500d from db-r a little under 2 weeks ago via usps and came WITH tracking and arrived at my house yesterday. please put yourselves in my shoes and lets try to work something out here. my email is philsteroni@hotmail(dot)com. thanks-phil

Sign in to follow this