galacticmonkey

Pics of Ascendant/Sundown System

Still need to clean it up, wash it, and get all the saw dust and crap off everything so it looks better. Pretty dirty right now though. Not finished though. Going to have more highs inside the cabin when I get money (obviously), glassed doors, glassed center console, and some extra stuff on the amprack like more speakers and some logos on the black thing.

Its not anywhere near "finished", but its all playing, and it looks pretty good now. As said, still need to put the line driver in and hook up my alternator. Will make a huge difference since right now the batteries sit at like 12v and the voltage drops so low that the amps shut off. Havent gotten the subs even close to hot/stinky yet, and I was beating on it pretty good.

So far:

Ive broken my rear view mirror off.

Driver door cant be locked/unlocked from the outside, and cant be opened from inside.

Both sun visors had the clips break off and are kinda sagging.

Knocked the Chevy emblem off passanger door.

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture008-4.jpg

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture011-4.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

24 Ascendant Chaos 15s

6 Sundown SAZ-3000Ds

2 Sundown SAX-100.2s

I cant play it with the radio in the dash. I gotta hold it. Too complicated to hold the radio and shoot a video. Ill either have someone shoot a video Saturday at the comp or have one of my friends take a video while I play it. Ill get one up after the line driver gets put in.

oh god.... i wanna know the scores on that one... good lordy

galactic where are u in tampa. i wanna hear this. im in temple terrace out by usf / busch gardens. lemme know next time ur heading to a shop. i think u go to Mild 2 Wild right?

There is a show Saturday in Spring Hill. Ill be there.

Im movin right out there pretty soon. Right by Bears/Bruce B Downs area. Should be there 1st or 2nd week of August. I always got class at USF too. Im there Monday/Wednesday right now. Get out around 3:30-4pm.

omg thats sex to my eyes

now i got a stain in my paints..thanks alot!!!! :wackit3: also that is sexy as hell

Edited by poundindak69

o sick man thats like 10 minutes away driving at my speed and usf when ur out of class is like 3-4 minutes from my house. id love to hear it sometime. maybe withen the next 2 weeks sometime. me and mobeious should be completing the 2nd to last step of my installation which is the infinite baffle with 2 15" oz me's in my camry trunk. then afterward i just have to pretty up my floor by building a false floor around it with my 1500D 100.4 and 100.2 and my sq vehicle should be done after the 3 months of its progress and slow work habit i have. which is annoying.

but yeah sick man. love the hatch display and amp selection and direction as well as inset 100.2's

looks great. truely a step up from your last build in the explorer with the 4 18's and 8 1500d's even though i never got a demo of that either. but im bound to see you sometime at a show since i go to a few shoes with people like robin iamamp3pimp and vj with the wall in the mini.

but hit me up with a demo sometime. id love to hear it and witness the vehicle of havoc,

um any numbers yet

cuz ur setup is soo turnning me on

Edited by 80INCHES

omg. thats so cool. beyond cool. everything looks really nice tho. good job.