galacticmonkey

Pics of Ascendant/Sundown System

nice installlllllllllllllll :drink40:

Just funking wicked man. :dance:

So very clean and tight install. And my goodness, that door looks like it's fixing to fly off the hinges!!!

On a scale from 1 to 5... 1 being worst and 5 being best .. I give you a 10 sir!

P.S. good luck to all the comps and such you enter that beast in.

Well yesterday I got my alternator on. Havent listened yet, but I went for a short drive to see how it charged. Between a quick drive with my Powermaster alternator on, and this TINY little battery charger on doing a 6amp 12v charge basically around the clock for the last couple days, my batteries have jumped from sitting at around 12v to now around 13v.

Should be getting the line driver in Friday. Then Ill try to get a new video up of this thing.

So far Ive been going pretty easy on the volume... Deck goes to 62 and I really only turn it up to 48 or 49... When I get these batteries charged and my line driver I can prob turn it up a little more, prob 53-54/62. Will be quite a bit louder with the voltage up, and line driver in.

Well yesterday I got my alternator on. Havent listened yet, but I went for a short drive to see how it charged. Between a quick drive with my Powermaster alternator on, and this TINY little battery charger on doing a 6amp 12v charge basically around the clock for the last couple days, my batteries have jumped from sitting at around 12v to now around 13v.

Should be getting the line driver in Friday. Then Ill try to get a new video up of this thing.

So far Ive been going pretty easy on the volume... Deck goes to 62 and I really only turn it up to 48 or 49... When I get these batteries charged and my line driver I can prob turn it up a little more, prob 53-54/62. Will be quite a bit louder with the voltage up, and line driver in.

When u getting a line driver?

DSCF5892.jpg

did that guy just throw up!

From all the bass?

im sure i have seen it happen before...

Great, glad to see the alternator go on there =)

Be sure to adjust the amp gain accordingly to the line driver - what unit are you using as a driver ?

I WANT T SEE NUMBERS...LOL

THATS TO BIG OF A SETUP JUST TO DEMO....U NEED TO RUN THAT LOVE MECHINE IN THE LANES AND WHOOP SOME HIGH-KNEE....LOL

Some Phoenix Gold line driver... Got it for cheap, so its fine for now.

Yeah, gotta go back and line-level all the amps again once the line driver goes in.

This looks bloody awesome mate. Its on a whole other level than most, in terms of sheer overkill, and the finish is up there too.

Cant wait for numbers!

Dude, i just saw a couple of your new vids on youtube...

You sir, went from smacking bass, to god smacking bass!!!

Can't wait to see more vids, and again, awesome rig you have there!