WildSebring

Trunk is done..

Got the amp racks made with Andrew. Wrapped in carpet till we ran out.. All wires ran, tucked away, with a battery tray in the wheel well to hold my batteries.

2 SAZ 3000D's

2 18" Nightshades(custom)

3 DEKA Intimidators

1 Maxx-Link

1 Wall tuned to 65Hz

Gonna live soon, wall will be installed this week, so more picstures to come.

IMGP0027.jpg

IMGP0026.jpg

IMGP0028.jpg

More pictures soon, how's it look so far? I'm doing my best on this install....I want it to be just straight out god awful annoyingly loud..but I want it to be a very clean install as well. :drink40:

Gonna have a removable port, 34Hz for daily....65Hz for SPL. Little over 4 cubes per box, all corners 45'd and box resined on inside as well as all-threaded for bracing as well as 350 Square inches of total port.

Everyone here local seems to think that mid to upper 150's are attainable in the right conditions...

We're gonna see...I'm mainly building it for an extremely loud daily ground pounder though.... :suicide-santa:

Thanks, the artwork was done by Lord Baccus(Brian). He used to work at an imaging shop that did all that so we decided to make it look unique.

lookin real good, hope to see some pics of the wall soon

love the artwork on the amps!

x2

I'll have some pics here in the next day or so...It's complete..I just gotta find time to get it installed... :coffee:

love the artwork on the amps!

Can he do art work for the t series amps.

Rockford fosgate that is.

Edited by sonic

I'm sure he could have.......he got fired from his job due to his boss being a jacka** and hiring a few people at minimum wagfe and letting him go to maximize profits..

I don't know anyone else personally that can do it anymore...I'll just take them to an imaging place when I wanna change them.

damn that sucks about his work...

your set up looks like its gonna be grand.

you have those saz's straped?

by custom im guessing those nightshades have the recone?

Nah, I decided on this set-up I did not want to strap the amplifiers...so I went ahead and bought a Maxx-Link to gain match the amps.

I'm hoping this set-up gives me what I want..a system that will scare the living fu** out of people...kinda like Andrew2944r's truck..my teammate here in Dallas..lol.. :suicide-santa:

Yea, Brian ended up cutting his losses and moving to Baton Rouge, La....I miss him like mad too man..he brought me into the car audio world..and lived 5 minutes from me. Good guy thats definitely missed by all of us TBP members and especially to me. Was the best friend I could ever ask for.

The custom 18's Jake is doing for me, are going to be Dual 1's...have a longer coil..extra thick tinsel leads, Quad spiders....the whole 9 yards..

I plan on running each one at 2 ohm to break em' in a little bit..then after they've loosened up a little....Here comes 0.5 ohm per amp..

Jakes building them to take the abuse I'm going to put them through.

I thank him for making such a great product with awesome customer service. I should have the wall in this week, and I'll post up some pics... fing05.gif

Edited by WildSebring

whats the diffrence between strapping the amps or using maxx link?

just curious, since i never had a twin setup before for the sub and would like to know the advantages or disadvantages

thnx

that sucks man.... i knew iad not seen him around here in a while.... i thought maybe just some project yall were doing was sucking his time up....

well you have a team mate down here by austin!

i have been tossing and turning at night trying to make my mind up on the nightshades. cant wait till you get yours!

A maxx-link is just going to help me gain match the amplifiers since they aren't going to be strapped. That way, all settings are exactly the same even with them being run separately. It also eliminates the need for a line-driver...as it cleans up the signal and boosts it.

Jake said he could build them to take any amount of power...we chatted about them for a while...and here we are.. 2 18's on the way.. fing05.gif

Me and Andrew are going to Heat Wave Jon...I'd like to see your setup if you going to go. My car wont be ready but his truck is..it's a green 98' Chevy Silverado 1500.

3 18" DC Audio LVL 5's and 3 SAZ 3000D's with 6 kinetik batteries in a wall...It's straight insane.....

I should have some pics tonight or tomorrow.. :neil:

i think he posted his pics and a vid.. .i think...

i dont think i will make it to heat wave... as i must work ALL THE TIME.... but im only 20 mins south of austin.. in a little river town called san marcos... if you wanna come down ill show you ....

Well..as me and Andrew have figured it up...to get in and hotel, and gas and chit...before we even step foot in...we've spent well over $300-400 dollars...so we're probably not going to go. I cant afford a $70 entry fee...

We're probably gonna go to Texarkana...they're having some chit out there..

We might..we'll see..

Well..as me and Andrew have figured it up...to get in and hotel, and gas and chit...before we even step foot in...we've spent well over $300-400 dollars...so we're probably not going to go. I cant afford a $70 entry fee...

We're probably gonna go to Texarkana...they're having some chit out there..

We might..we'll see..

BOOOOOOOO

I'm trying bro...but at the moment I'm broke.

I just got done buying a bunch of chit for the car and paying bills.

A $70 entry fee, just to get in is kinda ridiculous to me...but you never know...we might show up.