Duran

Fi accessories

Does Fi sell shirts or any other accessories(hopefully free), i would love to represent them! I would want stickers too when i finally order my BTL!

We've got some shirts, dont have many left right now.

We'll have a whole apparel lineup eventually decently soon..

We've got some shirts, dont have many left right now.

We'll have a whole apparel lineup eventually decently soon..

Sweet, cause it might be a while before I have the money for the BTL...I just came across some fines a little while ago. How much are the shirts?

lol what fines did you get?

I got a reckless driving ticket, a lawyer, and some court fees. I haven't gone to court for it though...

lol what fines did you get?

I got a reckless driving ticket, a lawyer, and some court fees. I haven't gone to court for it though...

Good news! My reckless driving ticket was reduced to speeding(30 in a 25), and I wont have any court fees! So I will have money again soon.

Good news! My reckless driving ticket was reduced to speeding(30 in a 25), and I wont have any court fees! So I will have money again soon.

Wow. I bet you almost $hit your pants when that became official. I know I would. But past the point....

I would for sure buy an Fi zip hoodie. And I promise if they make an Fi keychain lanyard, I will be the first to buy.

Wow. I bet you almost $hit your pants when that became official. I know I would. But past the point....

I would for sure buy an Fi zip hoodie. And I promise if they make an Fi keychain lanyard, I will be the first to buy.

Dude! Hells yeah! My Kicker lanyard looks so gross after a year...I'm all over shirts, jackets, hats. I would LOVE all of them!!! I will buy them right now if Nick or Scott gave me more info on them! *wink wink*(pictures! googleshizdig@yahoo.com)