Sign in to follow this  
H2Camaro

Dual 12" Mag D2 in my camaro

Thanks downz...thats looks awesome :woot:

Twitch, i hate it when people go off topic, its hard enough to get answers as is...... :lol2:

J/k....seriously.....I really like it. Right now its in a 2.4 cubes sealed enclosure so it has a very flat response and sounds good with most music. It shakes my car pretty good on the lows and pounds tight and quick for those kick drums.

I havent hooked up my 2500d yet, still running my 1200d at the moment. Im thinking of just hooking it up @ 1 ohm to get loud but mainly running it @ 4 ohms for daily driving. Who knows.

Well, you'll love dual mag's ported! I had my two 12's in 2.5 cube NET each @32hz w/ 1200+wrms a piece daily. It was WICKED...the lows were amazing, everything was amazing...best woofers i've owned period! I'm sorry i sold mine, but that's ok b/c i'm getting on back...one of mine that i sold actually! woot

NG

Well, you'll love dual mag's ported! I had my two 12's in 2.5 cube NET each @32hz w/ 1200+wrms a piece daily. It was WICKED...the lows were amazing, everything was amazing...best woofers i've owned period! I'm sorry i sold mine, but that's ok b/c i'm getting on back...one of mine that i sold actually! woot

NG

:woot: