Armageddonfelon

Newbie here

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and see if ne one could give me some advice or just has ne tips for me on my setup. I drive a 98 gmc jimmy with a yellop top battery and a 160 amp alternator. I have 2 voodoo 1600d class amplifiers running to two kove armageddon z 12 inch subs in a square ported box. The box is built to the specs on the kove site for two subs with no divider in the middle of the box and two square ports tuned to what the site called for. I know a lot of people on here know a lot about these subs. What I have heard is that the box for these subs should be bigger than what the site called for.Also if anyone knows where I can get the ohm on my subs changed and the subs possibly upgraded let me know. Any advice you can give me is helpful. thanks -dave

It doesn't hurt to mess around with different boxes. I would recommend just trying out an extra cubic foot with double the port area and a higher tune for spl. That should get it louder.

welcome to the forum!!!

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

welcome to SSA

and maybe start a new topic in the other sections to get more views on your questions