Sign in to follow this  
SKEEMASK

NEW AMP FOR MIDRANGES.......

fing05.gif UPS showed me some love yesterday before I headed into work. Refurbished and doesnt have a scratch on it. The only thing is it didnt have a birthsheet....so I may take it somewhere this week to get it benched. average birthseets range around 320rms x 2 @ 2ohm which is how I'll be running this on 4-4" Dayton midranges.

amp001.jpg

amp002.jpg

amp003.jpg

Edited by SKEEMASK

When you said "PWK" I was confused for a bit there, PWK to me means Paul W. Klipsch :D

Good craftsmanship though!

Nice amp.:)

actually PWK stands for Pete W. Kulicki and so far as the fronts I will have somewhere around 1300rms.

Edited by SKEEMASK

getting the T4004 next for the tweets and 6.5 mids. Still saving up for the big AT-7K monster. I plan to :bull: on some 2 sub setups with this blowthrough + sq is just as much of importance to me as loudness

Edited by SKEEMASK

lol, SQ.

whatso funny? Im not buildning an all out SQ setup but I do intend to have some sort of clarity to my stereo. Thats the whole pupose of me doing a 3way front staging. I could just go the cheapest and easiest route and just get a bunch of comp sets and run them off the fronts; just to get loud. But it wouldnt sound as near as clear as what this will. i'll have a setting on my AudioControl programmed for my daily wanging and then I'll have a program for when the subs are of and Im watching a movie (sq).