Sign in to follow this  
wizeguy4

right now..

I have 5 forums open on my comp. I am such a bored loser. But I am getting paid very well to be looking at these sites

well I get paid well, but I will get in mad trouble if I do, because millions of dollars of equipment will malfunction :(

even if I got paid 6 bucks an hour. I am still doing nothing but surfing the net. That is getting paid well to do nithing IMO

even if I got paid 6 bucks an hour. I am still doing nothing but surfing the net. That is getting paid well to do nithing IMO

how long have you been doing what you are doing, and do you think they will ever move you to the day shift or are you up for a promotion soon?

even if I got paid 6 bucks an hour.  I am still doing nothing but surfing the net.  That is getting paid well to do nithing IMO

how long have you been doing what you are doing, and do you think they will ever move you to the day shift or are you up for a promotion soon?

we do not really have promotions. I mean a promotion would be just a change in pay and a different title for the same job.

Yeah I am up to be able to get off my shift now if I choose. I have been here for 2 years.

But at night, I am by myself doing next to nothing and dont need to pay for childcare.

Durring the day there is office politics, have to wear a tie and all the office politic bullchit and also many more people to give you chit to do. Why would I want that?

I may change positions if the position I want ever becomes available

what is that position that you are hoping to move up to?

more bling bling I assume?