Sign in to follow this  
TreyE

If anyone likes rap or RnB and wants new music

Hey y'all I have been a member here for a while but just recently me and my friend made a site to share music and thought well why not share it with everyone...so we TRY to update daily but of course run into problems every once in a while..

It is primarily RAP, and RNB so don't go there unless you like those. Feel free to give me some feedback either on my site or on here. Its exclusive music so enjoy!

www.king-trizzle.blogspot.com

PS - I don't get paid for hits or anything moderators..just in case they think im advertising rather than trying to help everyone out. Posted this on caraudio.com but decided to give it to SSA too since im a member here too.

Edited by TreyE

no its mainly just new music that just came out. if you do want chopped and screwed stuff probably have to download mixtapes.... datpiff.com does a lot of mixtapes if you dont know that already

Could you please explain to us why the RIAA wouldn't go after you for freely distributing copyrighted material or linking to copyrighted material that can be obtained for free?

Also, if you were to be subpoenaed, what type of guarantee can you give the members here and at CA that they will also not be subpoenaed because the server keeps logs of all IPs that has used the site or those who have transferred copyrighted material or executed links that are directed to copyrighted material?

The server is located in the USA in the state of California so the RIAA has jurisdiction over what is hosted off of that server.