Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

MTX MXA amplifers

B) http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/amplifiers/indexMXA.cfm

above is the link to their site, I was wondering who has used or played with them, and are they the step up or the entry level?

the line was made for Cuircut city,its a step down from the Thunder line

thanks for the reply,

wow I did not know that they would do such a thing, does it seem like crummy move?

thanks for the reply,

wow I did not know that they would do such a thing, does it seem like crummy move?

no accually its pretty smart move on there part,marketing wise,Fosgate did it with Best Buy.

MTX started in small shops,and when C.C bought into the line there sales dropped because the little guy couldnt compete with the bigger dogs,they started dropping the line,so buy offering them a specific line,it opened the doors to the small guys where they started,increasing there sales,once again

thanks for the reply,

no accually its pretty smart move on there part,marketing wise,Fosgate did it with Best Buy.

MTX started in small shops,and when C.C bought into the line there sales dropped because the little guy couldnt compete with the bigger dogs,they started dropping the line,so buy offering them a specific line,it opened the doors to the small guys where they started,increasing there sales,once again

from a business stand point, buy getting higher volume to the masses that makes sense B)