Sign in to follow this  
xhilr8n

15" btl application

I want another t-line in my truck. I had a dd 9515g, it didn't hold up. I will have 3kw on hand. What options on the 08 model BTL would get where i want to be with suspension, cooling, and power handling, as well as x max........If a combination of stiff spiders was needed then that would be ok as well.

I just don't really know how well they will handle this type of application. It a 2006 nissan frontier(the big ones) xtra cab so i have a decent amount of room as my backseats are removed.

advice will be appreciated.

Jason

I have a old model btl in a chambered t line built by Rich and sounds great... Big as hell... But loud as hell. Not a full T line but one built of the 1/4 wavelength theory.

thats the way mine was setup, my last one was designed by Pete K. for the dd9515G. It's was chanbered 1/4 wave.

how much power do you have on it, any vids, pics or anything i wanna get and idea of how they will do.....i am thinking with the hi xmax coil and all the cooling options etc. that they should fair well......

Jason

I have 2 1500ds on it and I had them on a beat up BTL... The guy I bought it from had tears in the spider and tensils were turning colors a little when I got it... Played it for a week until it was time to recone. But when it was in there... It sounded way better than what I thought on music. The box itself is flat goes very low and the flex is crazy.I'm planning on getting everything done b/c I just finished the recone today with woven tinsels this time should be interesting. You will never go back to another sub company after dealing with Fi.will make vids when I find my digital camcorder... Just moved so a lot of stuff still in boxes. Hands down I will never do anything other than Fi performance to price ratio is insane. Can't wait to get metered just to see where I stand for kicks. The seats in the DTS/Devilles don't fold but ill make a way.

i did a 146.3 with the dd but want higher numbers with the next setup. I look forward to seeing more of your install. I have heard that not many have better customer service than fi. Only thing i can remember being better was where someone sold on car audio a set of burned up ssa's or something like that and them being burned up and the manufacturer taking care of them anyway..........

either way always awesome.

jason

Sign in to follow this