Duran

Sundown and Fi Build

Well the build is now getting started, I got the SAZ 3000D today, and then i picked up a Jensen DVD player with my earnings from the last competition, now on with the pics!!!!!

Out with the old...0807082059.jpg

In with the new... 0807082058c.jpg

0807082103.jpg0807082058b.jpg

0807082058a.jpg

I got some Dynamat too... dynamatextreme.jpgdynamatoriginal.jpg

The Kicker KX350.4...0305082241.jpg

The KS 6.5" 2 way door speakers... 0313081707.jpg0313081707a.jpg

The KS 3 way 6x9's...0313081709.jpg6x9.jpg

And now the big boy sundown SAZ 3000D that will be powering the BTL... 0807082104.jpg0807082104a.jpg0807082104b.jpg0807082105a.jpg0807082105.jpg0807082104c.jpg

I will have more photos when i get the BTL, and the batteries! Enjoy!

Edited by johnecon2001
fixed pics

Sweet, I did the pictures wrong... I'm a dumbass...

Someone tell me how to put the pics on! and how do I edit it too???

Haha. Your built sounds pretty cool but those pictures would sure help :)

Haha. Your built sounds pretty cool but those pictures would sure help :)

I know huh? I was just guessing on how to do the pics...I have no idea how.

Bump de bump!

You used the wrong link codes, I'll try to fix it for you. :)

Yeah, there was like 4 different formats of the pics, there was an E-mail one, a direct link one, an HTML(the one I used), and a IMG code, I didn't know which one to use

Yeah, there was like 4 different formats of the pics, there was an E-mail one, a direct link one, an HTML(the one I used), and a IMG code, I didn't know which one to use

For future link codes, you'll want to use the %7Boption%7D code.

For future link codes, you'll want to use the %7Boption%7D code.

Thanks dude!

dammmmmmmm thats a sexy amp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very sexy! It's a whopping 27 pounds too!

holy crap 27lbs!!!! must have been hard to mount eh

I don't have it in yet, I don't have the sub, box, or the electrical to run it at the moment, I'm outta money for a little while! I DO have the DVD player, coax, the 4-channel, and the Dynamat in though

Well I got paid a few days ago, but I didn't make enough to buy my batteries just yet. I'm going with Stinger, I forget the model numbers(is it just me or is the Stinger website EXTREMELY confusing) but they are comparable to one Kinetik HC1400, and two HC1800's, but they are better! Then shortly I will order the BTL, fully loaded D1, and I'm contemplating having BJ Fisher build me a daily groundpounding box tuned to 30 HZ running off the 3000D at 2 ohm, and me personally build and SPL box tuned to 54 HZ running off the 3000D at .5 Ohms for competitions. I will buy some Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 gauge one of these days and do my Big 3 also...

sorry bro but are you really using the jensen. id spend a few on something half decent.

seriously cool build but that kenwood you had would soudn a billion times better than that jensen you bought...:(

Actually, that Kenwood was in the car before I bought it, and it really sounded like chit. It only has one pair of RCA outputs so I had a four channel and a mono-block hooked up to it with those "Y" splitters, and the Jensen offers superior control over the sound, I don't see why everyone doesn't like Jensen, it was very expensive too, even though I only had to pay $15.

ill tell you straight. ive owned 2 for free. now if i got one for free i wouldnt even run it. the build quality sucks. the sound quality sucks. the picture sucks. its a shiity HU sorry im in no way dissing.

ill tell you straight. ive owned 2 for free. now if i got one for free i wouldnt even run it. the build quality sucks. the sound quality sucks. the picture sucks. its a shiity HU sorry im in no way dissing.

The only reason I got it for free was because I won Car Wars and a $250 gift card at a local shop, so I pretty much just paid sales tax. I'm really liking it so far, the picture is astounding, and the level of available integration is unbelievable. With the Kenwood I used an FM transmitter with my iPod, now my iPod is integrated into the HU, I love it!

sad thing is you could of gotten a much better unit for the same price mabe a bit more if you had looked around

sad thing is you could of gotten a much better unit for the same price mabe a bit more if you had looked around

Whats with all the haters? You guys think I didn't look around? I was set on getting a Flip-up, but with the way my car is it wouldn't work. whats the deal guys? I haven't had ANY problems with it, and I haven't heard of anyone having problems with theirs. :wtf: I know it's not the best brand out there, but I'm a high school kid with a minimum wage job, bare with me. I was cool at first, with people telling me to get a different HU, but now I'm insulted. Don't come onto my build log and say stuff like that, you can give all the advice you want, but give up on the HU, it is installed and I'm not changing my mind.

dude been ther in that situation.. i just graduated from high school and am a freshmen in college.. i have owned a chitty dvd plyer before and spent $250 on a NICE cd player and you will get a much better sound.. maby even a better score on the meter and deffinately be better for the pre amps on your amps...

i hope you like it... as long as it works for you....

i hope you like it... as long as it works for you....

Thank you bigjon! Thanks for the recommendations guys but damn! Go easy on me...I just got out of the shower and I'm headed to get some 1/0 gauge and do my Big 3. Will post pics later tonight.