bjfish11

Box Build: 3.0 @ 30 hz

I believe this is for a single 15" Nightshade. Will be finished off in black carpet.

JohnBurgas001.jpg

JohnBurgas002.jpg

JohnBurgas003.jpg

JohnBurgas004.jpg

JohnBurgas005.jpg

JohnBurgas006.jpg

JohnBurgas007.jpg

That looks great. fing05.gif Way better than I could ever build it. I just hope it doesn't blow apart like my last one did lol.

haven't you heard? his boxes are even fire proof lol

Great choice in builders. In fact, only the best builders are allowed on our site :):drink40:

Always happy to see excited customers. Make sure you post up some pics when you get it all installed.

And thanks for the compliments Mark, I appreciate it ;)

Always happy to see excited customers. Make sure you post up some pics when you get it all installed.

And thanks for the compliments Mark, I appreciate it ;)

I've been waiting for this box not only to see how nice it is (When I went to PA in the spring I got a chance to see the AQ box you did for Greg....the one with the AQ behind the plexi) but I also needed a good box to do the review of the prototype Nightshades. I can't wait to hear one of those subs in a box that isn't leaking and falling apart. :)

That box for Greg was really a fun box to build for sure. I would imagine you wont have to worry about leaks or breaking apart anymore, haha.

I received my box yesterday and I'm extremely impressed with it. Build quality is top notch and it performs much better than my old one. I just changed to my other prototype so I'm going to have to do a bit of tuning and let the sub break in for a week or so before I can give an accurate review. The smaller box actually gives me more output with less space. If I ever need a box for a custom application, BJ is the first person I'm getting a hold of. Thanks so much for my box BJ. :)

You are more than welcome. I appreciate your business. Let me know if you ever need anything else.