mhart

How many sq. feet??

how many sq. feet is usually needed to cover a mini trucks interior?

Normally, its about 150,000 square feet, it you want just enough! Haha, I have no idea, just cover the while thing

The more the merrier.

I'd say at least 100sqft.

100,000 square feet would work very well too!

Buy two 62.5 sq. ft rolls of RAAMat BXT(and some Ensolite as well), rip out as much of the interior as you can effectively put back together and, go friggin' crazy with it.

Go to this site; http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?p=pr

You can thank us later................................

Buy two 62.5 sq. ft rolls of RAAMat BXT(and some Ensolite as well), rip out as much of the interior as you can effectively put back together and, go friggin' crazy with it.

Go to this site; http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?p=pr

You can thank us later................................

I think as a rough estimate 100 sq.ft. cover the whole truck in one layer (doors, floor, roof, back panel, footwell area, etc.) with some left over. Of course it also depends on how thorough you are.

Raamaudio and SSA both make great products, but SSA's comes out as the highest of quality.

Why would you ever send someone to another manufacturer site? That is stupid.

I have nothing but praises for RAAMat. It is an awesome product IMO.

Besides, you should never let your ignorance cloud your judgement.

It is a big world and we all should have choices.

We are grown-ups.

How would my comment ever be ignorant? You would be the ignorant one to go into a business( in this case Second Skins Thread) and tell someone to go somewhere else to buy their stuff. Do you have any ethical boundaries or a moral compass? This is not only stupid but unwanted. He wanted to know how much SSA to purchase to line his mini truck. Since we are adults explain to me(by PM) where my judgment is clouded and where it was exactly that I made any sort of comment or statement that would illicit the rest of your response to me.

To the original poster I am sorry for the thread hijack. I would guess if you measured the Sq ft of you vehicle and then decide how many layers you wanted that would be a good starting point on how much you need. Have a great day.

Why would you ever send someone to another manufacturer site? That is stupid.

I have nothing but praises for RAAMat. It is an awesome product IMO.

Besides, you should never let your ignorance cloud your judgement.

It is a big world and we all should have choices.

We are grown-ups.

Not only is your recommendation out of line on a manufacturers-specific forum, but your recommendation is poor. RAAMat is not awesome. It's not BETTER than Damplifier Pro. You're wrong in many many ways.

Now if you said "I've had extensive experience with both products and honstly feel RAAMmat MIGHT give Damplifier Pro a run for it's money" then that's totally different.

Also, stop telling everyone to buy Ensolite for the christs sakes! Is there anything more annoying than unjustified, idiotic advice???

How would my comment ever be ignorant? You would be the ignorant one to go into a business( in this case Second Skins Thread) and tell someone to go somewhere else to buy their stuff. Do you have any ethical boundaries or a moral compass? This is not only stupid but unwanted. He wanted to know how much SSA to purchase to line his mini truck. Since we are adults explain to me(by PM) where my judgment is clouded and where it was exactly that I made any sort of comment or statement that would illicit the rest of your response to me.

To the original poster I am sorry for the thread hijack. I would guess if you measured the Sq ft of you vehicle and then decide how many layers you wanted that would be a good starting point on how much you need. Have a great day.

I will eat a little crow on this. I replied to it off the "recent posts" at the top of the of the home page, without paying attention to the sub-form(second skin). So it is my bad. I own my mistakes in life. So , lesson learned.

I only post on two forums, The other one is very different from this one(no products, just geology, etc.).

So to the good people at Second Skin, I apologize for my ignorance.

As to my preference for the product that I use, I completely stand by it.

Smile people.

I don't give a shit...

Rick is a nice guy and sells a decent product.

Doesn't look like you came in here to stir the pot. Just didn't know where you were when you posts.

No big deal to me..

Besides, Raammat is no threat to Second Skin.

Thanks to the other guys for stand up for Second Skin though!

Much appreciated

To answer the OP, a mini truck will usually burn through 80 to 100 sq feet of Damplifier or Damplifier Pro pretty quick

Some of our competitors eat up 160-200 sq feet.. I think that is a but much but it is their money.

ANT