Sign in to follow this  
Punkeyboozter

Fi BL

hi

im planning to get 2x fi BL12's (cooling + flatwind)but live on a isolated island and every thing is pretty hard to comebuy. the plan is to get a saz 3000 d to run them but my electrical will struggle.

till then...

so how will 1750 RMS into 1 ohm push them for the time being?

and lets say i build a fart box and use only one woofer will it take 2000 RMS into 0.5 ohms for 3 seconds or so?

thx in advanse

hi

im planning to get 2x fi BL12's (cooling + flatwind)but live on a isolated island and every thing is pretty hard to comebuy. the plan is to get a saz 3000 d to run them but my electrical will struggle.

till then...

and lets say i build a fart box and use only one woofer will it take 2000 RMS into 0.5 ohms for 3 seconds or so?

thx in advanse

one bl should take 2000 watts in burps.... mine take 1300~1500 daily.

hi

till then...

thx in advanse

one bl should take 2000 watts in burps.... mine take 1300~1500 daily.

Yup same here. I bet they could take more then 2k on a burp

thx guys now i really cant wait till the end of the year sweee

btw "sec" i have the same opti amp aswell with a matching 2000D opti till i can afford the saz

Sign in to follow this