bjfish11

Box Build for Bose301s

This is a nice little 1.0 cube sealed enclosure after displacement for a single 12" Mag v4 I believe. It will be finished off with carpet, once I get the compressor back up and running.

Here are a few pics.

RichardHall001.jpg

RichardHall002.jpg

RichardHall003.jpg

RichardHall004.jpg

RichardHall005.jpg

There was a small mis-communication, and I had to rebuild this box to put the cutout on a different panel. I didnt take step by step pics, but here is the finished product...

RichardHall006.jpg

RichardHall007.jpg

RichardHall008.jpg

Why are there 2 terminals?

I like being able to make any wiring combination on the outside of the box, in case I want to parallel or series the coils so I can get a 1 or 4 ohm load.

Looks awesome BJ, great work as usual. Thanks for everything you did, now all that has to happen is the Mags need to ship.

Very nice work.

Why are there 2 terminals?

I like being able to make any wiring combination on the outside of the box, in case I want to parallel or series the coils so I can get a 1 or 4 ohm load.

Looks awesome BJ, great work as usual. Thanks for everything you did, now all that has to happen is the Mags need to ship.

I didn't know you could do that. That's pretty cool.

Got the box today, which is good since I leave for school tomorrow.

Build quality is top notch, and with using the Trupan the thing is so light. I will not be able to get installed pics for awhile as the new Mags wre still on the Pacific Ocean. Once they come in and I have it installed there will be pictures, thanks again BJ.

Great to hear you like it so far. Definitely post some pics when you can.

Should be getting my Mag this week, will get it in and get some pictures. Now I just need an amp rack, sigh.