bjfish11

Project Land Rover

Definitely haven't seen anything like this build. I look forward to the future pictures.

This is definitely priority on the current work orders. Got a little more done today. Got all panels masked off and painted red. Also, started painting on the center bracing. No pics, but when assembly gets going, you will get the idea ;)

As for cecaa850 and MikeMartin, your two boxes are next I believe. Im really looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up. Hopefully I wont have to work (crosses fingers*) and I can get a LOT done.

I hope to have a BIG weekend in the shop. Finally get some days off of work. About time, right? Im only 12 enclosures beind...

I hope to have a BIG weekend in the shop. Finally get some days off of work. About time, right? Im only 12 enclosures beind...

Maybe 13 ;) Did you get my PM?

wow

wow

Yea... gonna be anywhere around Kansas this weekend? Haha.

On this enclosure, I got some more paint touched up. All that is left for paint, is to do the "Land Rover" on the bracing. Im going to try to do that tomorrow morning, before I go out of town for the day. Otherwise, Sunday it is.

wow

On this enclosure, I got some more paint touched up. All that is left for paint, is to do the "Land Rover" on the bracing. Im going to try to do that tomorrow morning, before I go out of town for the day. Otherwise, Sunday it is.

actually

nope.

Let me know if you need anymore info on the design though

wow

actually

nope.

Let me know if you need anymore info on the design though

Well crap, lol. Oh well I guess.... I think you got good enough info on the design. But I will definitely let you know.

ohh is the "land rover" being cut in, or painted on?

i'm assuming painted on 'cause i dont think it'd be possible to cut that? or are you truly that talented haha!

i'm in canada monday, so basically when the box is ready ship it out asap! (dont forget the 3rd set of terminals, for the lights :) )

ohh is the "land rover" being cut in, or painted on?
All that is left for paint, is to do the "Land Rover" on the bracing

Question answered?

thats the only thing that made me think that it was being painted, from the original pics it looked cut into the wood. i guess dylan (dylan, dylan, dylan... 'cause i spit hot fire! ahhaha) is just too good at that auto-cad software haha.

Little change of plans on the bracing. Tried painting it yesterday... and it didnt come out to my liking. So I will be ordering a vinyl decal instead.

Yea Im waiting on the vinyl before I finish assembly. It shipped out Friday, so once it gets here I will finish assembly, then carpet it. After that, I will cut the plexi to fit, and off to get it CNC'ed.

Suuuuuuuuuhweeeeeeeet. I truly envy your talent! :D

you got some awesome woodworking skills man, glad to see you use them for the right hobby. lol