Sign in to follow this  
choppa89

sundown 3000.1

i want to run two solo x 12" in my grand prix on two 3000.1 sundown saz and i was wondering wut load solo x is best for my amps dual 2ohm or 4 ohm? and how many additional batteries do i need? this is a daily driver with a 220 amp alternator.

Maybe look into the DEKA Intimidators as well if you dont have any yet. I've got 3 of the 9A31's and I love them 10x better than I did my Kinetik 2400's.

If you get Dual 4 ohm, like Jon stated and wire the pair to 1 ohm...you'll get 0.5 ohm to each amplfier daily. Unless you run 1 amp to each subwoofer....then you run into gain matching and all that junk..and you could only get to 2 ohm on a D4 speaker wiring them individually.

If your gonna wire em' together..go Dual 2 ohm..and you can wire the pair to 2 ohm...each amplifier sees 1 ohm...series then parallel...because Jacob wont warranty under 1 ohm.

And you can also parallel, parallell to get to 0.5 ohm, 0.25 ohm per amp on burps...I burped mine at .25 ohm and they rocked.

Are you strapping the amps or running them seperately?

Hope this helped..

Edited by WildSebring

sloopy reading on my part. i did not read 2 3000d's sorry

you will need 234 amp hours. for 2 saz 3000d's

Maybe look into the DEKA Intimidators as well if you dont have any yet. I've got 3 of the 9A31's and I love them 10x better than I did my Kinetik 2400's.

If you get Dual 4 ohm, like Jon stated and wire the pair to 1 ohm...you'll get 0.5 ohm to each amplfier daily. Unless you run 1 amp to each subwoofer....then you run into gain matching and all that junk..and you could only get to 2 ohm on a D4 speaker wiring them individually.

If your gonna wire em' together..go Dual 2 ohm..and you can wire the pair to 2 ohm...each amplifier sees 1 ohm...series then parallel...because Jacob wont warranty under 1 ohm.

And you can also parallel, parallell to get to 0.5 ohm, 0.25 ohm per amp on burps...I burped mine at .25 ohm and they rocked.

Hope this helped..

i was going to run them seperate because i dont kno that much about strapping. so the best thing to do is strap my two amps to push two solo x 12 dual 2 ohms? how do you strap my amps?

Hope this helped..

i was going to run them seperate because i dont kno that much about strapping. so the best thing to do is strap my two amps to push two solo x 12 dual 2 ohms? how do you strap my amps?

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7406

Sign in to follow this