Sign in to follow this  
RajunCajun

2006 Altima 3.5SE

I've driven around my 2006 altima about six months now listening to the factory BOSE system. While it is nice, I felt it somewhat lacking. Thus I began my search. I've come to decide that I would like to build an SQ oriented daily driver from scratch with my only contraint being time. I'll have to tackle this in the few hours I have after work in the evenings. Enough of my life story, on to the build.

Source

Alpine IVA-W200 with video bypass, bluetooth interface, and IPOD adapter. (Shipping)

Alpine PXA-H701 (Planned)

eD Nine.5 & Nine.4 - can't complain much, they were free BNIB from my brother-in-law.

Front Stage

Second Skin Damplifier Pro and Luxury Liner (Planned)

Mach5 MLi-65 (Shipping)

MB Quart QSD 210 - 4" Component Set

Rear fill (this is a passenger/family vehicle)

MB Quart QSD 213 - 5.25" Component Set

Sub

10" SSA Icon in optimum ported box built by Fisher Customs. (Planned)

Big3

All Knu Koncepts wiring and fuses

I'll post pics as soon as I start the deadening / Big 3. This should be an exciting / fun learning expereince.

Does that year have the Bose speakers up in the dash? If so you should do a 3-way front stage :)

@fuzzyping

My amps were listed eD Nine.5 & Nine.4. I know its eD, but they were free I can't complain too much. Most probably upgrade them later to sundown amps.

@sick6ness

Sadly no. I will have to fabicate kick panels. Though there is a nice opening behind the factory kick that vents down and to the outside. I may do a little modification to the factory kicks.

Edited by RajunCajun

@fuzzyping

My amps were listed eD Nine.5 & Nine.4. I know its eD, but they were free I can't complain too much. Most probably upgrade them later to sundown amps.

Oh yeah, duh. I'd definitely go with Sundown but I know how it is when you have to buy piecemeal. Good luck and post some pics as it moves forward.