Sign in to follow this  
XTRMEASURES

farm boy

Alright a kid and his gradpaw went out to work in the hay feild early one mornig, and they worked till about 11:00 that morning and the gradpaw pulled a nice cold beer out of the cooler and started drinking it, then the boy said "grandpaw, boy it is hot out here can i have one" and the grandpaw says "well how do i know if you are old enough" and the kid says "well how do i know if i am old enough" and the grandpaw says "does your d!ck touch your assho!e" and the kid says no it sure dont, so the grandpaw says well then you arent old enough to have one.

So later on that day about 3:00 in the afternoon the grandpaw pulls out his can of copenhagon and takes a chew, and the boy asks if he can have one, the grandpaw asks the kid if he is old enough, and the boys says how do i know if i am old enough, the grandpaw responds and says does your d!ck touch your assho!e, and the boys drops his head and says nah it aint even close.

so the two are going home and it is late in the evening and the boy pulls out his bag of cookies his grandmaw made him, and the grandpaw asks if he can have one, the boy says well i dont know if you are old enough, and the grandpaw kinda smerks and laughs and says how do i know if i am old enough, the boy says well does your d!ck touch your assho!e, and the grandpaw says sure does, then the boy says "then go fock yourself grandpaw, grandmaw made me these".

sounds like my godfather... ahh the good times gone by!

nice one