i was told i would get a much better response here instead of the us amps section... anyways i have a RE SX 12" and i jus wanted to see if anyone has metered a 12" SX so i can generally get a feel of about how loud i can get

Somewhere in the audible range of sound.

I've seen multiple SX setups in the 150's, but can't remember a singular one.

yeah... the reason for this thread is NOT to brag or anything... i jus wanted to know wut the limitations would be of a single sub like the SX. i don't wanna aim at a high number if its not possible

done alot with them at the shop and its very vehicle dependent. Sadly no one with a single SX has been on the meter but one girl with 2 sx 12s in a cavi did 146._ i forget her other scores but shes done quite a bit before she sold the car

thanks... so far i was able to do 141.4 on a TL..... electrical is pretty much stock except for a extra Kenitik in the back but i was still having voltage problems

yeah i have 1 sx on the way, i guess RE might end the SX line soon.

the dealer selling me my SX just shipped it yesterday and told me that Resonant Engineering might be dropping the SX line soon.

On 3k My single SE (not SX) Did 148.8 all sealed on the dash in my civic T/L mic (that's the best I did with it) ... I finally broke it running it off 2 kicker zx2500's... still plays but the "inner dustcap" seperated from the cone.. so now it rattles with the cap floating around in there.. broken it still does 46's in the mazda

So I'd say the SX should be able to do better than that... depending on some variables

Edited by rushnrun

getting off that cap shouldnt be much of an issue. you have to be careful but once its off you can ca glue that inner cap back on (the top is really cosmetics where the inner really is the "dust cap")

I did a 144.9 with two 10" RE SXs in a really chitty box in a last minute ghetto install for a competition that was the following day.

Edited by bball09124

the dealer selling me my SX just shipped it yesterday and told me that Resonant Engineering might be dropping the SX line soon.

dont think so

getting off that cap shouldnt be much of an issue. you have to be careful but once its off you can ca glue that inner cap back on (the top is really cosmetics where the inner really is the "dust cap")

thanks for the info... Don't know how I'd get it apart without destroying it though..

my best score was 145.2 legal with TL with one 12" SX and a Sundown SAZ3k,

but that was with the old box and a ghetto install, new box comin soon

next year im startin in Street C with 2 modified SX15s on 2 SAZ3k

SXs gonna be with harder Suspension and MT Dustcap

btw. some other german team is doing a 148.x with 2 10" SX on a US Amps 3200X

Edited by Biggy

bob c why are you asking this question, you should know its install, power, car, box, tuning, electrical dependant. even if someone does 150 with a single 12 sx doesnt mean you will. or if someone does 130hz doesnt mean your gonna hit that low...

bob c why are you asking this question, you should know its install, power, car, box, tuning, electrical dependant. even if someone does 150 with a single 12 sx doesnt mean you will. or if someone does 130hz doesnt mean your gonna hit that low...

u know i always like go louder and neva satisfied with wat i currently got (bad habit lol) so i someone suggested i find out wut the limits are of the SX so i know wen it is actually time to move on to another sub

i hope not... RE makes great products.... first sub that i owned that i actually was happy with