Sign in to follow this  
Joseph M

takes 2nd

STA71102-1.jpg

STA71100.jpg

trophy.jpg

DSC03163.jpg

DSC03162.jpg

Ya ya, my wiring is kinda messy right now but it might not be permant. and yes i know i shouldnt brag about "novice" trophy but it was my first time, and i still hit a 144.3 off two type R's with no tuning jus playin with it. on my btl i hit a 147.30. The guy that got first hit a 147.33 with 4 Type R 15''s. FYI GORRILA DUCK TAPE FTW!!!! at the show still filling the aero leaks on the aero's

SAZ 3K

btl 18 fully loaded

4.5 cu ft tuned to ....???? didnt have time to correct the aeros.

Edited by Joseph M

Still not a bad score :)

thanks. ya i expect to get a bit higher once i get more time on the TL. i was jus moving the box around during the comp and that one jus happend to hit the 147

bump for a video. found out that the sub facing the glass (box standing up) with aero's to the side is noticably louder to the eatr. i will get it re metered saterday and found out.

th_MOV03168.jpg

i tried to get a video of the sub moving but it was too dark. not much flex but i thought i'd throw it out there.

i got it remetered and found out i hit a 149.0 flat, but i ran out of power before the amp ran out of juice. so i am going to install a audio force 1100 and give it more juice.

Sign in to follow this