bjfish11

2 Cubes Sealed- 2 12's and pair of Passive Radiators

Something kind of crazy happened here. I dont ever recall doing an enclosure with some PR's. Then I did 2 today, haha. Both are the exact same specs, except this one chose to add a double baffle. Onto the pics...

CharlesRamos002.jpg

CharlesRamos003.jpg

CharlesRamos004.jpg

CharlesRamos005.jpg

CharlesRamos006.jpg

CharlesRamos007.jpg

CharlesRamos008.jpg

Sweeeet!!! Can't wait to try out those PRs. right now the G5s are temporarily in a sealed prefab box with no PRs and they sound awesome. I hope they'll be even better in this box. I'll post pics as soon as the box and PRs arive.

Sweeeet!!! Can't wait to try out those PRs. right now the G5s are temporarily in a sealed prefab box with no PRs and they sound awesome. I hope they'll be even better in this box. I'll post pics as soon as the box and PRs arive.

Where are you getting the PR's from? I want to see some videos of this.

The PRs are the Boston Acoustics GTR12s. Heres the only video i can find on youtube:

The PRs are the Boston Acoustics GTR12s. Heres the only video i can find on youtube:

I've never seen a box where the PR is the same size diameter as the active driver. Normally the PR is larger, or there's more of them.

I've never seen a box where the PR is the same size diameter as the active driver. Normally the PR is larger, or there's more of them.

I don't have much experience with PRs. Just going by what Boston is reccommending in their manuals.