I'd really like to learn (not ask here whenever i have a question) how the amp draws current, and where it draws from (how the alternator comes in to play and such).

A buddy was asking me if he should get 2 bls, and i told him his electrical couldn't handle it if he were to power them as much as he wanted to. I'm pretty confident what i told him was right, but i'd really like to know more, it just bugs me to tell him that and not know why myself lol.

Anyone know of a good link or two so i can learn about this?

I'd really like to learn (not ask here whenever i have a question) how the amp draws current, and where it draws from (how the alternator comes in to play and such).

A buddy was asking me if he should get 2 bls, and i told him his electrical couldn't handle it if he were to power them as much as he wanted to. I'm pretty confident what i told him was right, but i'd really like to know more, it just bugs me to tell him that and not know why myself lol.

Anyone know of a good link or two so i can learn about this?

Hi,

I am not a "power ranger" or any thing but I can tell you that you are pretty much spot on. He should be ok if you were to run a single BL. they say 3000 RMS for a pair will work well. Well if from what I have learned on here you will need at least a 150+ amp alt and a good battery or two to run those things nicely.

better start saving ;)

any one feel free to correct me if I am wrong