Sign in to follow this  
rybruce33

15" fi BL

A 1000bd fosgate is plenty of power for this sub right??

And what is a good enclosure size for this?? 3-5??

Go back and re-read my reply, I already gave you the link to the enclosure recommendations :)

Yea thats what i figured I thought that maybe the BL was different...

I looked on FI site and they dont even have the BL listed. what is the rms on those?? Will my bd1000 power those ok?

Will my bd1000 power those ok?
Yes.
I looked on FI site and they dont even have the BL listed.

They're currently out of stock due to a parts shortage.

i run 1200~1300 on mine.but a 1000 watt would be fine its its a clean 1000 watts

Yea the actual rms at 1 ohm on the bd1000 is like 1481 so I will actually be pushing more than 1000w.

Does the HO alternator and big 3 really make a difference or do u only need that with the BTL?

Yea the actual rms at 1 ohm on the bd1000 is like 1481 so I will actually be pushing more than 1000w.

Just because an amplifier is rated for a certain amount of power, doesn't mean you have to send it all of it - if people realized this I bet we'd have to sift through a lot less "I fried my tinsel leads, I need a recone" threads.

Does the HO alternator and big 3 really make a difference or do u only need that with the BTL?

the sub has no reguard for the big three... its the amp that cares... and yes i would do at least the big three..... what is your OEM alt size.

How big is your enclosure??? And do u have the ho alternator and big 3 done??

lol yeah.

my box is 8 cubes before port and subs.... its like 6 somthing after displacement... i have 2 15's

Will I be all good without that done to my truck??? I will eventually do it but just want to get some bass in my chit again my old chit got jacked