Sign in to follow this  
nick_19

Customer Service

Incredible describes it.

Something happened (unknown) to my sub, most likely something thermal, and it broke.

I sent it in a after an extremely polite and helpful call to Scott.

The basket broke on the way there somehow even though the sub was shipped in a box with a wooden frame built in it (stupid USPS).

He didn't even charge me for that. He completely rebuilt the sub for free... Under warranty.

He told me this by actually calling me. No other company has done that for me before.

Anyone who complains about the service of this company is ignorant and has obviously not dealt with them before.

Incredible company in every area. 500% satisfied.

I normally don't write reviews, but the service I received from them was just extraordinary.

I just want you all to know how far this company is set apart from so many others.

Incredible describes it.

Something happened (unknown) to my sub, most likely something thermal, and it broke.

The basket broke on the way there somehow even though the sub was shipped in a box with a wooden frame built in it (stupid USPS).

He didn't even charge me for that. He completely rebuilt the sub for free... Under warranty.

He told me this by actually calling me. No other company has done that for me before.

Anyone who complains about the service of this company is ignorant and has obviously not dealt with them before.

I normally don't write reviews, but the service I received from them was just extraordinary.

I just want you all to know how far this company is set apart from so many others.

y only complaint is not having the number to call them ....

They have email.

Incredible describes it.

y only complaint is not having the number to call them ....

they're voices aren't as pleasent as everyone is making them out to be! hahah just kidding,

but ona side note, why did you title it as AA/FI review? i failed to see where AA comes in?

nice review and i am proud to say i haven't had to deal with this first h and... my Q is still troopin through after 5 months! and i don't plan on sending it back in.

Fi owns AA... So customer service goes to the same place. I.E. I called the support number off of Ascendant Audio's website, and lo and behold, Scott Atwell answers the phone. Customer service is the same for both companies. :D