SpeakerBoy

SSA mini woofers

why dont you just fabricate you a bike to fit you some speakers on and maybe a little battery box or something?

Why don't he save his money so he can buy a car/truck/suv?

at least one person agrees with me.....im tellin you bro, the backpack things an idea, but its not practical at all.

if u like home audio, chit experiment with it...but keep it at HOME....not in your backpack lol.

yea it is pretty impractible, i mean how do you plan on powering an amp anyways, but i do give it to you, sadly some people in this world would probably buy it

I guess thats true... Sorry for the waste of time SSA people. didnt realize all the stuff, tools, money ect that goes into a new line.

It is good you understand that at your age, because there are people well into their 30's & 40's that still don't understand. Car audio is a tough business from a money perspective. On the grand scale, SSA as a brand is barely known outside of the small world of the audio internet, and until we have big money to really grown it will stay that way for a while.

Anyone here familiar with the Grado SR-60? Reviews suggest these are a no brainer at a little over $70 shipped.

6.5" Kicker CVT Subwoofer. 150 WRMS, 2 3/16" deep, .2-.3 cubic feet sealed.http://www.kicker.com/06/tech-support/manuals/manuals/2008/2008%20CVT%2065%20Sub%20k01%20web.pdf

Closing, as this thread has served its purpose.