Qckrun

What a Beauitful Car eh??? NOT!

Well unfortunately last night I was involved in an accident after leaving my girlfriends house. Well as I was turning left onto a semi-busy street, I ended up re-ending some old lady in a Toyota Camry. Comes out to be there was a dog that ran out in front of a Toyota Tundra, which in turn stopped, which made the Chevy Tahoe behind it stop, which then lend to the Toyota camry slamming on its brakes, where in turn I didnt stop at all. So why didnt I stop. Well after i turned I looked down to see what had fallen off the seat(not suspecting anything to be stoping), and then bam re-ended the lady. It no more than a spilt second after i looked down. Funny part is the accident happend no more than 25-50ft after I turned... yet my car is fu(ked up the ass, and I swear i wasnt going fast. Her car has a messed up bumber and the exhaust fell off...

This is what my car looks like.

post-36-1105027035_thumb.jpg

post-36-1105027046_thumb.jpg

post-36-1105027053_thumb.jpg

post-36-1105027061_thumb.jpg

that's sucks man...

hope u can get rollin again soon!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yea that sucks

good luck getting it fix

Ah I dont really care about fixing it... it had other things wrong with it... Just dont know what im going to drive now... It sucks.

$hit! That sucks. I often find myself going through my CD collection then I look up several minutes later to realize I have just driven blindly on a road for a couple miles. Kinda scary, but amazing that we can do stuff like that and not even realize it. Glad you're okay, hope everyone else is.

$hit!  That sucks.  I often find myself going through my CD collection then I look up several minutes later to realize I have just driven blindly on a road for a couple miles.  Kinda scary, but amazing that we can do stuff like that and not even realize it.  Glad you're okay, hope everyone else is.

It wasnt even that I literally looked down and then bam i was looking up at a re-ended car. It was maybe 2-3 seconds...

Im still a little freaked out... Things are really messed up right now with alot of stuff... It sucks... and audio might be out of the question for a while.

Sorry to hear about that.

Those pictures look almost exactly like the damage done to my car.

- Steve