Sign in to follow this  
calvin

Sept 28, 2008

ths will be a glorious day as the Cowboys of Dallas will play the Redskins of Washington in a game of brute strength. In the end the Redskins will triumph by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through an upright goal. lol. i think thats how he said it in the movie. anyway them Redskins are gonna beat the calibrations off them bitchass Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait. Guiness and baileys here i come!!!!!

I wouldn't wager on the skins winning if I were you.

i see................A cowgirls victory..............by 7 points.

J

well brother u cant be a cowboys fan if u would even conceded to the slightest that the redskins would win. even if it was the 1992 1-15 team i still wouldnt say that. get ur priorities straight cowgirl!!!

Let's Go Flacco!

:P

well brother u cant be a cowboys fan if u would even conceded to the slightest that the redskins would win. even if it was the 1992 1-15 team i still wouldnt say that. get ur priorities straight cowgirl!!!

thats just the way i handle it. if they do lose then i wont get pissed and bust my old lady in the chops. j/k After the seasons they had in the past b4 Romomania, I dont expect much. So if they go far its even better for me. I'm always a cowboy fan no matter what!!! did that make sense?

Edited by money_inc