So i take it thiers going to be a new amp coming out also to power this?

i've heard rumors of a big thunder amp....my wife's company can get mtx for employee's only..and their rep was talking to my bro-in-law...another thing was their dclass amps were going to be 1 ohm stable this year as well...

but i don't know about all that...

memphis is rumored to have a 6kw on the way that's strappable...yep..strappable..12kw! they have a few made, but are trying to get it perfect before launching it...a friend (dbdrag world champ) is supposed to be getting one to test, if the rep can get it authorized...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

once again the everyday consumer is SOL, because wt all that dam power comes a big price tag. ANd these people that get sponsored get the stuff for free or at least a retailed price.

the JBL and Zapco that are already out can push it

but now we know the new best woofer for Extreme 1, :P

but I think its just like an auto show, they build these outragous vehicles that work that are unreal in appearance, what this does is that it causes a buzz out in the industry and suddenly MTX is on everyones mind, essentially it will help keep MTX selling their subs and amps etc, becuase they sell the Jackhammer

anyone remember the ford GT90? (yes it did lead to the current 2005 GT, but in 1998 it was out of this world