Sign in to follow this  
Silence21

2 Fi Q15s

The Q series of Fi has 1000 watts RMS, mate

I believe there is a Saz-2000d in process so, i'd wait and see because it would be a great choice!

Get someone to back me up though im still a learner

2 15s in a 106. Woah.

OK, it can be done, i'd go with 2 Q12s in ported enclosures and be done with. Thing will have serious output and low end, aswell as tight fast articulate bass.

Q18 can possibly be spec'd different for home theater, or maybe if you can make it work an IB18?

Thanks,

Am

Thanks for answering.

Whats an IB18? I just found out that it might be an old sub of Fi.

Or one from the new lines? Does someone have some information about them?

Greetz

Max-

I am using a pair of the XX18s in my home setup. You can really do good with these types of drivers in home audio due to lack of space problems for the box.

Another nice thing about home applications is you can go big and efficient, so you don't need a ton of power... I was running about 5,600 watts RMS on my 18s, and am now only running 800, and they still sound really good.

The Q's would probably work great, there are really a ton of options out there for H/T applications though.

I have built at least 50 subwoofer systems for home audio, many using "car audio" drivers...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/M...lEdgar/2ch1.jpg

I am in Obermohr, about 15 Kilometers from you.

-Mike

Edited by 95Honda

Wow thats very cool that you live so close :)

Do you know if Fi ships to APO adresses?

What amp do you have for your subs? For my Front and Rear i want to use a Denon AVR 1908 with about 80 RMS per speaker.

What speakers do you have f

Check our site for info on the IB Series.

Fi will ship to APO address's but generally all european sales comes through us here at Blade ICE for UK and Europe!

Sign in to follow this