Sign in to follow this  
cashflow101

2 18s?

I don't know if anybody can tell me if 2 18s will fit in my car, but i drive a Montero LS and my max dimensions are 23h x 35w x 40d. Will that be able to fit 2 18s ported or 2 15s ported

I don't know if anybody can tell me if 2 18s will fit in my car, but i drive a Montero LS and my max dimensions are 23h x 35w x 40d. Will that be able to fit 2 18s ported or 2 15s ported

do 2 15s. you got room for that.

you can fit 2 18's or 3 15's tuned LOW (28-33hz) probably 3 18's and 4 15's if you tune high (44hz & up)

you can fit 2 18's or 3 15's tuned LOW (28-33hz) prolly 3 18's and 4 15's if you tune high (44hz & up)

3 18's im gonna say NO WAY

dont listen to jextel he dont know what the fuks going on....... 2 18s is cutting it. less than 5 cubes per if tuned with approx 15 sq inches of port per at say 30 ish.

I'd recommend just going w/ 2 15's, that way you don't have to cut any corners.

X2, You can fit 18"s, but you will starve them of air. 2 15"s would be better suited for you.

thats 16cubes before displacement, u got more room than me, lol, prolly .5 for both subs so u have 15.5, then bracing.

thats alot of dam room, then just get u some aero ports cuz a slot port, unless you put the subs on the top having 35 as a width ur not even gonna be able to fit them in the box, lol

yea 2 18's ported go for it.

Sign in to follow this