jracer

what a crapy weekend !!!

the good................

well.. this past weekend was one of florida largest mini truck/car shows.. Slamfest..

they had a stereo comp... so i went to the show on sat to qualify in the two classes i entered..

i entered 30 sec average..kinda like bass race.. and outlaw spl..

the meter was a term lab but it was like 6 db high in its readings..

so i do a 162 in the average 30 sec..( would be a real 156 ) and a 163.2 in the outlaw thing....

had a good day .. demoed my van talked about my sundown amps ect..

the bad....

sunday on the way to the show i am driving like 55mph in a constuction zone with concrete barriers on eather side..

my front upper ball joint broke.. i almost died !!! my freind fallowing me said i looked like i was gunna roll my van and smash the concrete wall !! it was soo hard to controle.. but i didnt hit the wall of roll the van..scary !! well had to get it towed .. then the ordeal with trying to get it on a flat bed .. cuz its soo low.. had to take the front bumper off.. still scraped loading it.. and since i couldnt get my van to the show .. i couldnt back my scores up.. so i didnt win chit !! just a expencive weekend !!!

but it was a good show......

my sundown amps kicked ass .....

oh well.. ill fix her back up.............................

just wanted to vent.. thanks guys..

ill post some pics....................

Glad you are safe. That is the most important thing.

And great score for the show :)

It is in the Sundown manual that you should beef up your suspension when adding Sundown amplifiers or things of this nature can and will happen.

Glad you are ok. You should demand that Fi/Sundown reimburse you for the tow and control arms since their products put the extra stress on your suspension!

Seriously, you are really lucky you didn't crash. The control arms are what holds your front suspension together.

Aww man thank goodness you were able to keep her steady under control and had a safe landing...so to speak. :wacko:

I bet that was scary, and sounds like one of the worst place for such a matter to occur.

Its really fortunate nothing serious happened, and you live to live another day :)

Good thing your amps and subs are okay! Oh yeah, you too ;)

Wow sorry to hear that Jon.... SLAMFEST havent been there in many years....Fla State Fairgrounds ftw!!!!!

happy to hear that you are ok...hope the ride is repairable....wait til they send your the bill for hitting the concrete barrier.

Best of luck

Freddy