Aaron Clinton

iPod Shuffle

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/

size of a flash drive, but plays music

indextopb20050111.jpg

How to hack and iPod into iPod Shuffle:

howto_ipodshuffle.jpg

Now erase all but 240 of your songs.

Looks pretty cool, and really small too. If I only had the use for 512 mb of space, I would have gotten it. Nicely priced at 99 bucks.

:hyper::finger::finger:

I have too much music for that...maybe I could get one for each genre? :)

Very neat idea though. Anyone know any good Ipod substitutes for those of us that don't want to pay for the name?

I think steve might order the shuffle, but the iRiver seems to have good ratings, I have yet to try it out though

I have too much music for that...maybe I could get one for each genre? :)

Very neat idea though. Anyone know any good Ipod substitutes for those of us that don't want to pay for the name?

I don't think its really paying for the name. I mean, look at a couple years ago, some of the 256 mb mp3 players were as high as 250-300. I don't think 300 for a 20 gig mp3 player is steep at all.

I'll be getting one.

However, I'm not too happy how I have to wait until FutureShop starts shipping them / or even gets them until March 3rd.

wow I thought they were shipping already,

Steve if your itching for one, I could go to the Apple store in Towson and get one with my student discount and shipp it to you if you want

Steve if your itching for one, I could go to the Apple store in Towson and get one with my student discount and shipp it to you if you want

If you do want one of those nifty new iPod shuffles, there is a way to get them for free. If I can get enough people interested, we could all get one.

I'm in Canada, and on all of the sites I've read ... they say "promotion not available to anyone outside of the USA"

:(

If you do want one of those nifty new iPod shuffles, there is a way to get them for free. If I can get enough people interested, we could all get one.

yeah but we would all have to sign up for some crazy offer and spend money on something we dont need to get an iPod on the side

Some of the sites do support Canadians, but offer a cash gift instead of shipping an actual product. Either way, its not a bad deal. If enough people are interested, I will organize and track everything. I'm even willing to pay for your offer, and for your time.

PM me if you are interested.

Does it cost me anything?

Unfortunately I don't have bloody payal.